[labnetwork] Industrial evaporator manufacturer for CIGS

Fabien Dauzou fabien.dauzou at edgehogtech.com
Thu Oct 26 08:50:59 EDT 2023

Hi Shinyoung,

I am unsure if they can deposit CIGS but I remember there were making deposition system with multiple sources. There are based in Switzerland.
https://www.3d-oxides.com/
Giacomo Benvenuti was one of the contact I spoke too.

There is also Indeotec, but I believed there are more in PECVD thin-film deposition
https://www.indeotec.com/

Best regards, Bien cordialement,

Fabien Dauzou, Dipl. Ing.
Manager Processes at Edgehog
Photovoltaic Enthusiast | Cleantech Optimist
fabien.dauzou at edgehogtech.com<mailto:fabien.dauzou at edgehogtech.com>  |Mob: 438-868-1657 | https://www.edgehogtech.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/company/edgehog/
355 Peel St., Suite 303, Montreal, QC, Canada, H3C 2G9[SF_TAG_MEMBER_OF_CMYK]