[labnetwork] launderable cleanroom clothing

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Tue Sep 19 13:58:39 EDT 2023

Good afternoon all,

Here at the University of Michigan/LNF we've been using launderable
garments for many years (Cintas is the provider).  We've had mostly good
success, and our vendor has helped us to incorporate a simple suit
modification to allow for better identification of individuals when they
are in full garb.  As part of our due diligence for keeping costs under
control, we'd be interested in comparing notes with other Universities that
are also using an outside company to provide your laundry service.
Currently our laundry costs run us about $52K/year and we're laundering
roughly 500 pieces of clothing every week.

Thank you,

Dennis Schweiger
University of Michigan/LNF

734.647.2055 Ofc

"People can be divided into 3 groups - those that make things happen, those
that watch things happen, and those that wonder what happened."  Within
which group do you belong?