[labnetwork] Register for MAEBL 2024: The Meeting for Advanced Electron Beam Lithography

Gerald Lopez lopezg at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 29 00:55:00 EDT 2024

Dear Colleagues:

We invite everyone in our community to register for MAEBL 2024. Join us at
the Georgia Institute of Technology September 24 – 26, 2024, as the global
electron beam lithography community convenes in Atlanta, Georgia, USA and
online. The 2.5-day event features a tour of a world-class academic
cleanroom facility, a discussion on operations and workforce development,
and a series of foundational lectures and advanced EBL topics. Our bonus
online MAEBLx meetings are included with your registration to drive early
engagement with the *MAEBLx Vendor Applications Workshop *on *May 1, 2024
(PDT/EDT)*, and the *MAEBLx Australia Workshop *on July 25, 2024 (PDT/EDT). *To
attend the MAEBLx Vendor Applications Workshop, register by 8 pm EDT, April
30, 2024, and see featured talks by GenISys, Beamfox, Raith, STS-Elionix
and JEOL.*

*Register:* https://maebl.eventbrite.com
*View Program:* https://bit.ly/3Qo87pY
Learn more about MAEBL: https://www.maebl.org/
Follow on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/maebl

[image: labnetwork.png]
[image: image.png]

Gerald G. Lopez, Ph.D. (he/him/his)

Director of Operations and Business Development & Center Associate Director

University of Pennsylvania | Singh Center for Nanotechnology

NNCI Mid-Atlantic Nanotechnology Hub (MANTH) ∙ nnci.net

3205 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104 USA Deliveries: 3231 Walnut
Street, LRSM Building, Philadelphia, PA 19104

nano.upenn.edu ∙ lopezg at seas.upenn.edu ∙ +1-215-573-4041 ∙
linkedin.com/in/geraldglopez/