[labnetwork] MJB-3 service

Matthew Moneck mmoneck at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 21 16:59:09 EST 2024

Hi Iulian,

I second Mark Anderson at Align Tech.  We have not used him for the MJB3,
but he has serviced our MA6 on several occasions, and we have been very
happy with his work.

Best Regards,

Matt

On Wed, Feb 21, 2024 at 4:01 PM Nam Soo Kim <nsk0248 at umd.edu> wrote:

> Hi Iulian.
> We have used Align Tech, LLC to service our MJB3s here at UMD.
> The point of contact is Mark Anderson, markanderson150 at gmail.com
>
> I was also contacted by Classone Equipment.
> They said they have parts and can service MJB3 contact aligners.
> While we haven't used them to service our MJB3 system, we have bought a
> couple of equipment with them and are very satisfied.
> Vanessa Siamomua is the point of contact for UMD,
> vsiamomua at classoneequipment.com
>
> I hope this helps.
> Nam
>
> On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 3:35 PM Iulian Codreanu <codreanu at udel.edu> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> We are looking for an entity that can service an MJB-3 at University of
>> Delaware.
>>
>> Thank you for your help,
>>
>> Iulian
>>
>> --
>> iulian Codreanu, Ph.D.
>> Director, Nanofabrication Facility
>> University of Delaware
>> Harker ISE Lab, Room 163
>> 221 Academy Street
>> Newark, DE 19716
>> 302-831-2784
>> https://udnf.udel.edu

Matthew T. Moneck, Ph.D
Executive Director, Claire & John Bertucci Nanotechnology Laboratory
Electrical & Computer Engineering | Carnegie Mellon University
5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
Phone: 412-268-5430
ece.cmu.edu
nanofab.ece.cmu.edu