[labnetwork] Conferences you're looking forward to in 2024

Russell Renzas rrenzas at unr.edu
Wed Jan 3 11:25:24 EST 2024

AVS is my personal favorite. Good mix, good size, a quantum room, great talks on etch, ALE and ALD (they do a specialty conference for those as well, but it’s overseas this year). I may go to NMDC instead this year though because it's much closer for me.

I'm also looking forward to UGIM.

Russ

Russ Renzas
University of Nevada, Reno
Google Scholar<https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=_4TTYQoAAAAJ&hl=en>, LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/renzas>

— My position at UNR starts in mid-January 2024. —