[labnetwork] Seeking external expertise for the strategic direction and vision of our cleanroom facility at the at the University of Calgary

Joseph Losby joseph.losby at ucalgary.ca
Fri Jan 12 16:49:25 EST 2024

Hello Labnetwork,.

We are currently in the design phase of our cleanroom at the University of Calgary in Alberta, Canada.  This facility is being developed to serve the needs of both academic and industrial clients in the quantum sector.

We aim to compile a shortlist of experts to extend invitations to for a ‘roundtable’ discussion in Calgary, where they can contribute to shaping our strategic vision.

If you have any names you’d like to put forward (even yourself) please send any pertinent information (such as roles and institution) to me: joseph.losby at ucalgary.ca<mailto:joseph.losby at ucalgary.ca>

Thanks for your time,

Joe

Joe Losby, PhD

Manager, qLab Operations