[labnetwork] UGIM 2024 at MIT.nano - Registration Now Open

Jorg Scholvin scholvin at mit.edu
Mon Jan 29 21:11:37 EST 2024

Dear Labnetwork:

We're looking forward to UGIM 2024 @ MIT.nano in June (see details below).

The attendee registration site is now open, at:   https://cvent.me/En0YA8?mc_cid=c92412f7a7&mc_eid=UNIQID     Early registration rates are valid to April 15, space permitting.

Sponsorship opportunities for vendors and suppliers are also open. We're holding periodic info sessions for vendors (https://mitnano.mit.edu/form/vendor-interest-ugim-2024) or contact us (ugim at mit.edu<mailto:ugim at mit.edu>) for conference sponsorship/exhibit options.

Finally, the call for papers / abstract submission is open, at  https://mitnano.mit.edu/ugim-abstract    We will have an early and late review process, to help those who submit early and need to make decisions on travel.  The early review starts Feb 15... so if you're nearly ready to submit your abstract, please do so by Feb 15 to get an early review.   After that, the regular review starts Apr 15.

Hope to see everyone in June!

Jorg & Anna