[labnetwork] Chemical PPE aprons with snap-clips?

Dan P. Woodie daniel.woodie at princeton.edu
Wed Mar 13 16:33:17 EDT 2024

Jeff,

Many years back at another university, I created the buckles for our aprons using basic hand tools. I purchased webbing, buckles, and the tools to put in grommets. Once I created a batch of the needed straps, they could be swapped to new nitrile aprons as they wore out and lasted a long time.

Webbing https://www.mcmaster.com/products/webbing/webbing-2~/
Grommets https://www.mcmaster.com/products/grommets/grommets~/?s=metal+grommets

Dan

Daniel Woodie
Director, Micro/Nano Fabrication Center, Princeton Materials Institute