[labnetwork] Preferred sputtering target supplier (for TCOs)

Kevin McPeak kmcpeak at ethz.ch
Thu Aug 11 16:31:31 EDT 2011

Dear labnetwork subscribers,

Do any of you have recommendations for suppliers for sputtering
targets? I have been using Lesker targets for my PVD75 sputterer. I am
perfectly happy with their metal targets but haven't had the best of
luck RF sputtering Al:ZnO films with their 2% Al2O3 /  98% ZnO target
(copper backed and Indium bonded). My issues may not be related to
their target at all but I am interested to hear if others on the list
feel strongly about certain target suppliers, especially for TCO
materials like Al:ZnO and ITO. Thanks in advance for your input.

Regards,
Kevin McPeak

--
Kevin McPeak Ph.D.