[labnetwork] Preferred sputtering target supplier (for TCOs)

David A. Bunzow dabunzow at lbl.gov
Fri Aug 12 10:55:47 EDT 2011

I have historically used both Angstrom Sciences and Lesker for various target
materials. I had good luck with several exotic/custom targets from Angstrom, but
in head-to-head for same material I have not seen any measurable distinction in
film quality, longevity or contamination.

David A. Bunzow
User Facilities Program Manager
The Molecular Foundry
Materials Science Division