[labnetwork] WYKO interferometer support

Robert M. Hamilton bob at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Feb 24 13:45:43 EST 2011

The UC Berkeley Marvell NanoLab has a WKYO, NT3300
interferometer. WYKO was acquired by Veeco Inst. in the late
90's and Veeco has since sold the product to Bruker AXS.

Can anyone recommend a second-source for WYKO support? We
are looking for a field service engineer familiar with and
capable of supporting for this tool preferably someone
located in Northern California.

Specifically, we are having issues with getting fringes with
the 50X objective.

I contacted and tried for support from Bruker AXS but have
not had lucking getting a proposal from them.

Thank you,
Bob Hamilton

--
Robert M. Hamilton