[labnetwork] C5F8 Usage and handling

Schwartz, Kenneth F kfschwar at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 6 07:29:29 EST 2011

Dan,
   I am responsible for all process gases here at the Birck Nanotechnology Center at Purdue University and  I have  also worked in the private sector for 15 years with process gases.
   I would recommend placing all 3 in gas cabinets from a safety point of view .Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any assistance

Kenny Schwartz
Birck Nanotechnology Center
Purdue University
PH 765-496-1174