[labnetwork] Fwd: low temperature PECVD

David A. Bunzow dabunzow at lbl.gov
Fri Jan 28 12:36:40 EST 2011

Low temperature (cryogenic to 300 C.) PECVD reactions involving silanes
and N2O, NH3 and CxHy compounds was an area of technical expertise I
practiced for many years in the IC industry.  I'm not sure what
information you need, but I assure you these reactions can be carried
out at RT if needed....

David A. Bunzow
User Facilities Program Manager
The Molecular Foundry