[labnetwork] Etch Tool Opportunity

Mike Culcasi mculcasi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 31 12:24:10 EST 2011

To LabNetwork Community:

My name is Mike Culcasi and I am representing a local start-up in California
that has a used Tegal Model 6500 Reactive Ion Etcher for sale.  I was wondering
if any of your facilities would have any interest in such a tool.  It is a
multi-chamber tool that is currently configured for 8" wafers.  I have attached
a detailed description for your review.  If there might be a need for such at
tool at your center, please contact me via email or phone and I would be happy
to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Mike Culcasi
mculcasi at sbcglobal.net