[labnetwork] Need RIE help

Mary Tang mtang at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 27 19:39:11 EDT 2011

Hi Richard --

A similar problem was observed and diagnosed on one of our O2 ashers by
one of our industrial labmembers who was a plasma etch engineer at HP.
The cause seems to have been trace amounts Fomblin pump fluid coming
back into the chamber -- Fomblin is basically a polymerized freon, so
there's your fluorine source.

Mary

--
Mary X. Tang, Ph.D.