[labnetwork] diode fab closing

Stephen CS Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Tue Mar 29 20:21:50 EDT 2011

Sir,

Thanks for your message.

My company specializes in re-selling this kind of surplus equipment.
Obviously, it is much easier for us to resell the whole facility, rather
than just selected items from the facility.

If you can send me a list of the tools in excel, and the overall
characteristics of the equipment line in terms of average age of tools,
condition, capacity and performance, we would be happy to re-market this
equipment for you on a no sale no fee basis.

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
Company Owner
SDI Fabsurplus Group