[labnetwork] diode fab closing

David david at sussexsemiconductor.com
Mon Mar 28 12:00:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

We are closing our diode fab in Florida and have the following equipment for
sale. Please let me know if you might have an interest in any of it.

We have:

1.Laminar flow hoods 6' and 8'

2.Thermco diffusion furnaces (4-stack 4303 with 4" and 6" quartz and silicon
tubes, 4-stack 4300 with silicon tubes for 4" wafers, 3-stack LPCVD furnace
with pumpsand controllers, 3-stack furnace with robot-load system for
sintering.) also have a huge lot of quartz Tubes in boxes to go with
furnaces

3. Many microscopes

4. Many disco 2H/6T dicing saws

5. Cobilt mask Aligner CA800 and CA400a

6. Solitec single head spinner

7. Headway research 4-head spinners, one newly rebuilt with new motors and
controllers, and one with acp201 controllers.

8. Plus much more.

Best Regards,

David Tibol

Sussex Semiconductor, Inc.