[labnetwork] staffing table

Ferraguto, Thomas Thomas_Ferraguto at uml.edu
Thu Aug 23 09:24:01 EDT 2012

*         I've compiled the results and will forward an excel spread sheet with everyone's  data

*         Each Institution has its own tab, with descriptive comments provided.

*         If for any reason you would like make your data anonymous please let me know.

*         I know it's a relatively simplistic take on staffing but I feel it was a good exercise.

*         Once I forward the spread sheet feel free to provide feedback and corrections.

The outliers all have specific circumstances and situations, but the average staffing per 1000 square feet of envelop clean room space was ~.8

Thank You to everyone for sharing their information with me...  Best Regards Tom Ferraguto

[cid:image003.png at 01CD8111.07CC9E90]

Thomas S. Ferraguto
ETIC Clean Room Director
University of Massachusetts Lowell