[labnetwork] Hydrogen Generation - Data to consider - One last point

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Wed Jul 18 11:07:51 EDT 2012

Last item and I'll sign off.

Code requires a way to shut down the gas system if your hazardous gas monitor trips indicating a leak. The GC4800 has the ability to receive this signal from the monitor, the GC600 doesn't. You can get around this by running the signal from the gas monitor to a breaker which will kill power to the unit, but the switch isn't physically on the unit. You might want to check with your Safety group to see if this is acceptable.

Enjoy the day!

Tom