[labnetwork] H2 Generators

Tom Britton tbritton at criticalsystemsinc.com
Fri Jul 20 13:44:48 EDT 2012

Something to remember -

The trip point of the excess flow switch is a function of switch size and inlet pressure, so the location where you place it (before or after the regulator) makes a difference. If you place the switch on the pigtail, size the switch so it won't trip when your bottle decays in pressure. Depending on range selected, a switch that is fine at 60 slpm when the cylinder is at 1000 psig, could trip at as little as 10 slpm if your cylinder pressure decays to 100 psig. Always size for the worst case scenario.

Best Regards,

Tom Britton
Sales Manager
Critical Systems, Inc.