[labnetwork] cleanroom air handling equipment maintenance

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Thu Jun 21 06:10:42 EDT 2012

HI,

At Draper the central facilities group is responsible for all building equipment. When they have to enter the cleanroom envelope we train them on gowning and tool cleaning procedures. The HVAC equipment vendors trains the facilities technicians during the installation of the equipment. All fans are on a 6 month PM schedule, this entails a published scheduled down time to have this done, usually on a weekend.

All process equipment is maintained by a dedicated staff off 3 equipment technicians and we do not hesitate to bring in the manufacturers service people.

Rick

Rick Morrison
Senior Member Technical  Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
Draper Laboratory
555 Technology Square
Cambridge, MA  02139

W  617-258-3420