[labnetwork] cleanroom air handling equipment maintenance

Yeager,Don donald.yeager at louisville.edu
Thu Jun 21 10:08:04 EDT 2012

Hi Iulian,

Response from the  University of Louisville's  Micro/Nano Technology Center:

1) Our university's physical plant maintains the cleanroom air handling equipment.
2) The only requirement we have currently is for physical plant to gown up to work on the air handlers, since  the  14 air handlers are in the interstitial space above the cleanroom which is considered clean space.

Don Yeager
University of Louisville
Technical Research Services Coordinator
Micro/Nano Technology Center