[labnetwork] who cleans your cleanroom?

Mario Portillo hbtusainc at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 14:34:19 EST 2012

Mr. Codreanu.......I visit many cleanrooms in the USA and  around the world......I suggest to get in touch with Mr. John Weaver at Purdue University, he has the most rigorous program I have seen in a long time to really upkeep the cleanliness at the Birck Center.....

Regards

Mario A. Portillo Sr.
High'born Technology USA Inc.
Semiconductor Equipment Services