[labnetwork] we are looking for Surfscan equipment for wafer inspection

Stephen CS Howe info at fabsurplus.com
Mon May 7 06:39:06 EDT 2012

Dear Ben,

We are able to provide such equipment used.
Here is a link to a short web page giving details about a previous AIT
refurbishment project we did for ST Microelectronics in Catania:-

http://www.fabsurplus.com/sites/KLA.html

I would also like to point out we are currently selling some equipment
for Infineon AG in Dresden.
It is surplus to their requirements due to the development of their 300
mm / 12 inch fab.
It includes a KLA Puma and two "Surfscan AIT 2" systems that have been
upgraded to XP and with Fusion Computers.

For photos etc. see the following links:-

34903 KLA-TENCOR PUMA 9000 DARKFIELD DEFECT INSPECTION SYSTEM
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=34903

34904 KLA-TENCOR AIT XP FUSION DARKFIELD DEFECT INSPECTION
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=34904

34905 KLA-TENCOR AIT XP FUSION DARKFIELD DEFECT INSPECTION SYSTEM
http://www.fabsurplus.com/sdi_catalog/salesItemDetails.do?id=34905

We are also selling a lot of other methrology and fab equipment.
The list you can find here:-

http://www.fabsurplus.com/news.html

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Howe
Company Owner
SDI Fabsurplus Group

 +1 830 388 1071 (Mobile)
+39 335 710 7756 (Italy Mobile)
Skype: Stephencshowe

WWW.FABSURPLUS.COM

Japan-Italy-Ireland-USA

Contact us now to buy and sell used equipment
and enjoy the benefits of cost-saving.