[labnetwork] gas room means of egress

David A. Bunzow dabunzow at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 6 09:57:58 EST 2012

DITTO...ALWAYS 2...have your code consultant think life safety, not cost of
dying.  While code may not require it (and I didn't see which code and
interpretation was being referenced), codes are merely the MINIMUM needed, not
what you would want for yourself or your people.

The gas room in TMF's nanofabrication facility has 2 egress doors, one at each
end.../DAB

David A. Bunzow
User Facilities Program Manager
The Molecular Foundry