[labnetwork] DIW maintenance

Matthieu Nannini, Dr. matthieu.nannini at mcgill.ca
Fri Sep 28 13:46:10 EDT 2012

Dear colleagues,

Reviewing my annual costs and trying to find places where I could save money I realized that one of my main maintenance expense was on DIW. I pay about 10,000$/y to a contractor that is doing monthly and annually maintenance on the mixed bed and anionic cylinders. I have full confidence in this contractor and I don't have to worry about the DIW plant. However, everytime I issue a PO I can't help but thinking it's quite expensive.

I'd like to know if I'm in the normal range or not.

Thanks

Matthieu