[labnetwork] How do you dispense photoresist?

Garry J. Bordonaro bordonaro at envelope.cnf.cornell.edu
Wed Sep 26 17:37:19 EDT 2012

We have something like 700-800 of those little bottles as each research
group keeps their own supply bottle.  The bottles are filled/refilled from 1
ltr. source bottles.  We teach them to wipe clean the top of the bottle with
acetone each time they pour from it.  How they deal with their own bottles
is up to them, but most of them get the idea.

We provide clean disposable plastic pipettes for dispensing.  If they are
careful they can avoid particulate issues, but keeping the bottle at least
half filled and staying away from the bottom with the pipette helps too.

Garry J. Bordonaro

Microlithographic Engineer

Cornell NanoScale Facility

Cornell University