[labnetwork] Thick, high purity copper plating source (UNCLASSIFIED)

Benard, William L CIV USARMY ARL (US) william.l.benard.civ at mail.mil
Fri Apr 5 09:11:33 EDT 2013

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Mike,

I don't know whether they can meet extreme purity requirements, but I have had
very good experience in the past working with Dave Roberts, now at Silicon
Valley Wafer Plating (http://www.waferplating.com/).  He knows his stuff and
has been willing to engage on challenging plating projects.

Best regards,

William

William Benard Ph.D.
Cleanroom Manager
U.S. Army Research Laboratory
Sensors and Electron Devices Directorate (RDRL-SEG)
2800 Powder Mill Road
Adelphi, MD, 20783-1473
Phone: 301-394-1322
Cell: 240-753-2510