[labnetwork] Thick, high purity copper plating source (UNCLASSIFIED)

Charles Ellis elliscd at auburn.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:58:17 EDT 2013

Mike,

You may also want to try a technique we have used in the past to generate
similar structures- we DRIE holes in silicon and then fill with copper,
polish the surface, and then remove the silicon.  You can get very tight
tolerances on these holes using the Bosch process - We have made very high
aspect ratio structures for people needing ion milling mask structures.
One of the grad students published on this technique (
http://etd.auburn.edu/etd/bitstream/handle/10415/2681/Adanur,%20Emir%20Thes
is%20Final.pdf?sequence=2 ).

Hope this helps -

Charles Ellis..