[labnetwork] Electromask/TRE mask making unit, model CC251-5X

Coy, John A jcoy at purdue.edu
Wed Jan 9 10:04:21 EST 2013

Lab Network members,

The Birck Nanotechnology Center at Purdue is accepting offers on an Electromask/TRE mask making system,  model CC251-5X.  The system is fully operational and currently installed in our cleanroom.  It is capable of writing patterns down to 1.5 microns with a die size less than 2x2cm and 3 microns for die above 2x2cm.  It can produce photomasks ranging in size from 3x3 inch to 8x8 inch.  The image repeater camera is a 5x reduction lens.  Full system specifications can be sent upon request.  Please contact me with any questions.

Best Regards,
John
--
John Coy