[labnetwork] vacuum pump rebuilding

Olona, Leonard E. len.olona at ou.edu
Wed Jan 23 16:38:44 EST 2013

Kyle,

I realize that these guys are away from your home.  However, they are top
notch.  We used them at Intel and when I worked at Sandia National Labs.
OU uses them exclusively.  And hey, that¹s what fed-ex is for.

Here is the link.  http://www.pchemlabs.com/

I'm certain that there are plenty of pump rebuild shops near your neck of
the woods.  Research Triangle is close by.

Cheers!
-Len

Leonard E. Olona
University Cleanroom Manager