[labnetwork] Quantox Film Characterization

Mac Hathaway hathaway at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Thu Jan 24 15:08:16 EST 2013

Hello all,

We (Harvard CNS) have just gotten a donation of a used Quantox film
characterization system.  We don't have much experience with this unit,
so we are seeking anyone who has any experience with these, either from
current installations or previous positions, to compare notes and learn
more about its capabilities and weaknesses.  We are in contact with
Tencor, the seller of these units, but user experiences are often very
valuable.

Thanks,

Mac Hathaway
Harvard CNS