[labnetwork] Accepting new tools to a shared facility

Charles Ellis elliscd at auburn.edu
Wed May 1 10:27:33 EDT 2013

Lynn is exactly correct. Our experience has taught us that all equipment placed in the microelectronics facility must belong to and be managed by the facility. Shared ownership does not work. We have worked deals where the "former owner" is allowed some free time, as payment for the equipment. But it is scheduled by the facility.
Charles Ellis
Auburn University