[labnetwork] Accepting new tools to a shared facility

Tom Reynolds reynolds at ece.ucsb.edu
Wed May 1 10:58:28 EDT 2013

UCSB has the same verbal agreement as Cornell.  Lynn's statement sums it up
well. No written agreement, just a verbal understanding.

Tom Reynolds,  Lab Manager

UCSB Nanofabrication Facility

Electrical and Computer Engineering Dept.

Engineering Science Bldg #225, Room 1109E

Santa Barbara, CA 93106

805-893-3918 x215  office

805-451-3979  cell

805-893-3918  fax