[labnetwork] After-hours work in cleanroom and laboratories

Vicky Diadiuk diadiuk at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 20 13:47:57 EST 2013

We established a 4-day week (1 long day/wk followed by a day off, + 3 normal-length days) for staff who wish to do it, so lab hours are staff-covered from 8 am to 9 pm weekdays.
 All other hrs are only for qualified users with a buddy, & toxic gases are not available.
It works like a charm - in many ways, including staff retention :)

I can give you more details if you'd like,
 Vicky