[labnetwork] Looking for a few FZ Si wafers

Phyllis R. Nelson prnelson at csupomona.edu
Mon Dec 15 17:36:07 EST 2014

Hi all,

We have an immediate need for a few 100 FZ Si wafers with as low a carbon content as possible.   Two or three 6" or 8" diameter would meet our current need.  Either n- or p-type with fairly high resistivity would be best, but those are secondary considerations.

Any leads welcome.

Happy Holidays!

-Phyllis

Phyllis R. Nelson, PhD
Professor and Chair, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Co-Director, Center for Macromolecular Modeling and Materials Design
California State Polytechnic University, Pomona

email: prnelson at cpp dot edu
office: 9-407
phone: (909) 869-2649

Our university is changing domain names from csupomona to cpp. Please update my email address.