[labnetwork] UGIM 2014 Symposium June 15-17 Harvard University

Martin, Eric emartin at cns.fas.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 14 14:49:00 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues

The 2014 University/Government/Industry/Micro-Nano Symposium will be held on the campus Harvard University June 15-17, 2014.
Event information, registration link, and lodging information can be found at:

http://www.cns.fas.harvard.edu/UGIM2014/

The meeting focus will be the operations aspects of research cleanrooms.  Event will include:

*         Keynote talks by SEMATECH and NSF/NNI leadership

*         Discussion Panels

*         Working Lunch

*         Expanded Exhibit area

*         Optional "New Lab Bootie Camp" half day tutorial on operations and safety.

The call for papers is still open and we welcome your submissions.  Information on the website.

We look forward to seeing you here this June.

Eric Martin and Vicky Diadiuk
Co-Chairs, UGIM 2014

Eric Martin, Ph.D.     |     UGIM2014 co-Chair
Technical Director
Harvard Center for Nanoscale Systems     |     Harvard University
11 Oxford Street     |     Cambridge, MA 02138     |     617-495-3161