[labnetwork] Looking to borrow ...

Luciani, Vincent Vincent.Luciani at nist.gov
Tue Jul 29 15:23:05 EDT 2014

Hello All,

This is a long shot but I thought I would give it a try.

We have a Suss SB6e wafer bonder.  The high voltage power supply failed.  The soonest a new or replaced one can get to us is 3+ weeks.  Timing is very bad for us.

Anyone have a spare we can borrow?

The power supply:  Fug MCL 140-2000 is the original model and the new ID for this mode is MCP 140-2000 MOD according to the US retailer.

Technical specs: 0-60 mA, 0-2000 V, with an isolated analog programming interface and floating outputs. It's for Suss wafer bonder model SB6e.

Thanks,
Vince