[labnetwork] KLA/T P15 profiler video frame grabber

Darick Baker darick at uw.edu
Mon Mar 3 19:31:11 EST 2014

When I was at the Colorado School of Mines, we had the same problem on our Tencor P10. The video had lines across it on the computer monitor, but when attached to a TV, the image was crystal clear. The system could not be used in that state because the software overlay was required to make a measurement.

We were told by a third party service company (I believe it was InSpec Services) that we would have to replace the camera. Because of the cost of that option, we first tried to replace the video card in the system. Luckily we were able to locate a replacement Video Blaster CT6042. This solved the problem. I realize this does not correlate exactly to the P15, but I hope it is of some help.

Good luck.

Darick Baker
Research Engineer
Washington Nanofabrication Facility