[labnetwork] DekTak XT vs AlphaStep D500

Michael Khbeis khbeis at uw.edu
Mon Nov 24 16:31:46 EST 2014

We just went through this exercise.  The limiting factor on the KLA was lack of rotation alignment capabilities.

Dr. Michael Khbeis
Associate Director, Washington Nanofabrication Facility (WNF)
National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN)
University of Washington
Fluke Hall, Box 352143
(O) 206.543.5101
(F) 206.221.1681