[labnetwork] Span gauge replacements for gas cabinets

Dennis Schweiger schweig at umich.edu
Tue Oct 14 05:54:57 EDT 2014

Gregg,

I'd talk to Tom Britton of Critical Systems.  He's on this site, and is a
regular contributor.  They have also refurbished "older" Air Products gas
cabinets for me.  I would expect them to have spares, or could at least
point you in the correct direction.  The "Span" name has been bought and
sold so many times, I'm not sure what banner they're being offered under
now.

I took a look at one of our gas cabinets, we're using a WIKA guage, similar
to this;

http://wika.us/PGT23_063UHP_en_us.WIKA

Take care,

DennisSchweiger