[labnetwork] DRIE Tool

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Wed Apr 1 11:58:49 EDT 2015

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my general inquiry on tool vendors for DRIE tool. After a very lengthily review of references and etch test we elected to purchase a Rapier tool from SPTS. If any of you wants to go into this deeper send me an email off the lab-net list and I can respond. Your candid responses to my question were very helpful.

Again thanks for your help.

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com
W 617-258-3420
C 508-930-3461

Notice: This email and any attachments may contain proprietary (Draper non-public) and/or export-controlled information of Draper Laboratory. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this email and immediately destroy all copies of this email.