[labnetwork] Convectron gauges

JR Gaines jrg at lesker.com
Wed Apr 1 14:10:06 EDT 2015

Hello Steve,

One approach, when using corrosive gases, would be to use a gauge with a mechanical barrier between the environment to be sensed and the active component of the detector, like a capacitance manometer.

J.R.

JR Gaines | Technical Director | Tel: +1 (412) 896-8402  | Cell: +1 (614) 446-2202 | Fax: +1 (412) 872-5046 | Email: jrg at lesker.com<mailto:jrg at lesker.com> | Skype ID: kjlc.jrg |
[http://www.lesker.com/newweb/emailsignature/EmailSignature_KJLCLogoMission.png]<http://www.lesker.com>   [http://www.lesker.com/newweb/emailsignature/EmailSignature_Twitter.png] <https://twitter.com/kurtjleskerco>  [http://www.lesker.com/newweb/emailsignature/EmailSignature_LinkedIn.png] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/kurt-j.-lesker-company/>
If this email is transmitted to you in error, please notify me, and then delete this email and all copies. If this email is sent for legal or business purposes, (a) this email and its content or attachments may include confidential and/or proprietary information of Kurt J. Lesker Company, in which case all rights to that information are reserved by the Company, and (b) your right and authorization to retain, and use, this information is limited to the purpose(s) expressly stated in, or reasonably implied by, this email. Any questions should be directed to me. Thank you.