[labnetwork] Convectron gauges

Philip Kubik prk1 at sfu.ca
Wed Apr 1 12:32:14 EDT 2015

Hello Steve,

I had the same problem with a CF4 etcher. The gauge manufacturer told me
that fluorine attacks the coating on the filament.

Regards,

Philip

Philip Kubik, Ph.D.
Staff Scientist
4D Labs, Simon Fraser University
8888 University Dr.
Burnaby, BC, Canada V5A 1S6
Office phone: 778-782-9818

Email:  <mailto:Philip.Kubik at 4DLabs.ca> Kubik at 4DLabs.ca