[labnetwork] cleanroom loading

hbtusainc hbtusainc at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 15:52:31 EDT 2015

Richard , I have done extensive work in wafer foundries worldwide,  for that size of cleanroom space 3-4 people is the max to keep the cleanliness at all times .. Anybody that needs to come into those modules is required to do a head count before coming in.

I hope this helps , regards ...

Sent from my iPhone. Mario A. Portillo. High' born Technology USA