[labnetwork] Facility Process Vac

Morrison, Richard H., Jr. rmorrison at draper.com
Wed Aug 12 08:25:01 EDT 2015

Hi,

We have a high flow system with a 250 gallon buffer tank for our house vacuum system. We use EBARA Dry Pumps EV-A10-3 running for 2 years with no issues. We went dry to eliminate oil leaks of our rotary pumps and we reduced the noise by 50%

Rick

Draper Laboratory
Principal  Member of the Technical Staff
Group Leader Microfabrication Operations
555 Technology Square
Cambridge Ma, 02139-3563

www.draper.com
rmorrison at draper.com