[labnetwork] UGIM in six months...

Ian Harvey IRHarvey at eng.utah.edu
Fri Dec 18 17:32:37 EST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

Just a reminder that UGIM is coming up June 12-15, 2016, hosted by the Utah Nanofab in Salt Lake City.

We have posted calls for sponsorship and registration, and these are located at:

http://ugim.nanofab.utah.edu/announcements-3/

As you register, please note that we have held a large block of rooms at the Guest House, located in walking distance of the venues.

But you need to call to access this block of rooms.  The reserved room block is not available through the guest house web portal.
1-888-416-4075 mention Group Name Utah Nanofab

In Early January we will be issuing the Call for Abstracts, and the Call for Posters.  The Poster session will enable each research lab to introduce itself to others.  More info coming with the new year.

Meanwhile,

Happy Holidays!

Ian Harvey
Chair, UGIM '16