[labnetwork] Cambridge ALD Precursor Vendor

Noah Clay nclay at seas.upenn.edu
Thu Feb 12 16:05:05 EST 2015

Mark,

Try ordering the lower purity TMAH from Sigma.  The results will be the same and it ships quickly.  We learned from the Harvard Nanofab (Mac Hathaway) that you can buy this in larger quantities and pour it in your own glove boxes.  I think this is the right link:

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/257222?lang=en&region=US <http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/aldrich/257222?lang=en&region=US>

We had your experience as well…long lead times, tried the competition and weren’t impressed.  Your best bet is to buy large, warehouse on site, save your empty precursor bottles and refill within as needed.

My two cents, FWIW.

Best,
Noah Clay

Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility