[labnetwork] High Humidity Issues in Coastal Areas?

Kamal Yadav kamal.yadav at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 09:42:28 EDT 2015

Dear All,

During Monsoon time in India, and specially in Mumbai where it rains
heavily from June to September, we observe high humidity in the lab ~65%.
We have de-humidifiers as well as other HVAC infrastructure. But more
control is required. Is it possible or our infrastructure is not good
enough?

Are there any other known humidity control solutions known to you. Is it
the case with others as well, who are in heavy rains/humid area. This
certainly is not the case with Intel in Portland, OR, where it rains a lot
too.

Kamal Yadav
Sr. Process Technologist
Electrical Engineering