[labnetwork] Cleaning heavy metals off chamber liners- is there any place that does this?

Noah Clay nclay at seas.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 16 21:35:57 EDT 2015

Cliff,

If you can afford the downtime, I would consider reclaiming through a company like Materion (search: "metal reclaim materion").  There are many similar outfits, but it's likely worth a call to understand their services, restrictions, etc.  As you probably know, there may be money paid to Stanford if sufficient precious metals are reclaimed, but service charges tend to negate this.

I can't vouch for how they handle Hg, Cd and Te...if they process these at all.  In any event, l pasted a link below.

Best of luck,
Noah Clay

Quattrone Nanofabrication Facility
University of Pennsylvania